So, how about this one..?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Jah, I know I´m posting a lot lately.....I just have so many bags I want and my judgment can be odd sometimes..

I want to get a bag like Livs and this is the closets I got. I buy bags from a site in DK, so no thanks to links. Caus usually sites you pay with a card and I don´t own one. The same as hers are not an option either...That´s the story.. :smile:

Well, should I keep looking or get this one..?
    It´s a Mimic bag

Cand_Outa_LAaF0001.jpg 20.JPG 04 090.jpg 04 089.jpg 04 087.jpg 04 088.jpg 04 091.jpg

Ronja

2. Ronja,

What is the bag Liv is carrying? It's super cute. I think you should hold out until you find that one. You'll end up wishing this one was that one! However, the one you posted is super cute too. I just know how it is to really want 1 style and then end up substituting it with the next best thing...

...it's like using sweet 'n low when you really wanted sugar in the first place.

3. It´s either a Marc Jacobs Lola bag or a Marc Jacobs East/West Coast Terra.. :smile: But Marc Jacobs.

Ronja

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice