So here's my first few weeks of Coach purchases...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've just begun on my Coach collection, and I am learning so much from you guys on this forum (THANK YOU ALL!), so I wanted to post a pic of the items I've acquired :yahoo:

Please forgive the quality of the photo!

2010 020_edited-1.jpg

2. very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. nice collection! i am loving the butterfly glam tote

4. I love them all! I really want one of those pink wallets :heart: I love your black bag, too. What is the name of that one?

5. It's the Madison OP Art Julianne - it was love at first sight!

6. cool love your collection :O)

7. Thanks! :smile:

8. wow! in one week! you go girl!

9. Hi and Welcome!!!!
    Coach is very addicting!!!! Lucky you to get the Raspberry ziparound wallet!!!! I love the Butterfly bag!!! I saw it at My Nordstrom IRL. Very Pretty!!!! The Op Art Julianne is the best!!! I have her in the Black Leather with Brass Hardware!!! Very nice!!!

Congrats on the start of your Collection!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

10. Love your collection! Really love that butterfly tote. I've never seen one before. Dang, now I think I'm gonna have to get one! lol

11. I'm worried about keeping it clean, but I just love butterflies, so I had to have it! I haven't carried it yet, but got the raspberry wallet last night to match and ready for Spring!

12. I LOVE your butterfly tote!!!

13. Aww! Great start! Very cute pieces!

14. Great collection...

& Welcome..

15. I love your butterfly tote! Great stuff in your collection so far!