so hard to choose: Lv Vernis Brentwood VS Chanel medium flap

jctc

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
I have to pick between the Lv Brentwood vs the Chanel medium flap... they are both well known. So which one should I get.
I know that Brentwood is a tote and it is for daytime and Chanel is a CLASSIC day to evening. So you can see I cannot decide. So please help.

Hello, it depends upon when you want to use the bag. (More during the day or evening? and also how much stuff you need to put into it?. I think for daily use, Brentwood would be perfect, it looks very roomy and casual and looks like you can carry alot of stuff in it and I love the look of the Vernis Brentwood, looks so nice. For day and mainly evening, nothing can beat the Chanel, its so classic, classy, stands out in a crowd and is understated. However for daily use, Id be nervous to use the Chanel only in case it gets battered and bruised. I think youd have to baby it more than the Brentwood and you cant put as much into the Chanel as you can the Brentwood. Both are really lovely bags. Its a hard decision. Good luck with your choice.

hehe,is really hard to choose,but anyway daily is more than evening and may be sometimes daily handbag also can choose on evening if you have the right clothes to fit it.so in my opinion,choose LV

I :heart: Chanel and would choose it. I also like LV, but vernis is a PITA. I always liked it, but would never buy any pieces. I've heard of color transfer and other issues. I think that's too much to spend on a bag with those kind of issues.

I :heart: Chanel and would choose it. I also like LV, but vernis is a PITA. I always liked it, but would never buy any pieces. I've heard of color transfer and other issues. I think that's too much to spend on a bag with those kind of issues.

What does PITA mean cocokitty?. I was thinking of a Vernis for myself.