So Hard Saying No!!

1. I passed on the Speedy Doctor 25, but man was it a tough call!!

The black leather was so soft and delicate and the handles were causing indents and was very easily scratched.

Waiting on the Trunk Clutch now!

Here’s some pics:

IMG_4124.jpg IMG_4125.jpg IMG_4126.jpg IMG_4127.jpg IMG_4128.jpg IMG_4129.jpg IMG_4130.jpg

I went home with some goodies I was eyeing on Saturday when I picked up my Pallas clutch, couldn’t believe they were still there!

IMG_4121.jpg
    IMG_4122.jpg

2. On a side note, back when LV was giving leather ties with the boxes I started making this ball:

IMG_4132.jpg

Now I’m adding the ribbon to it, eventually it will be a bowling ball

IMG_4123.jpg

3. So sad you passed on the Speedy with this STUNNING box calf leather! The finest!

4. I know, it’s sad.

Even my SA said I made the right decision, she knows how I baby my bags.

She said it’s better to get something that would get more use, and in the end, it’s so true for me!

5. The things I like about this bags: monogram & wide opening & has strap, the things I don't like about this bag: too stiff boxy looking (even I like structured bag) & weird looking (no offense to anyone loves it) & the leather part look like would be scratched easily. I'd say it's fine to pass on, there are so many other bags are better looking and more practical :smile:

frenchyo8 likes this.
  6. I saw the all leather version before in store and it has some scratches already. It's beautiful but might need some extra taking care of.

frenchyo8 likes this.
  7. Yeah I saw the all leather one too, and it arrived at the store with scratches

rukia0814 likes this.
  8. So cute! Now I know what to do with these things!

frenchyo8 likes this.
  9. I have a drawer full of LV and Gucci ribbon. Why do they give you so much of it anyway? One of my Gucci bags box had so much ribbon on it i could have hog tied a grown man. The shopping bag itself was big enough for a dorm fridge lol! I am not even kidding.

frenchyo8 likes this.
  10. Oh My!

frenchyo8 likes this.
  11. I initially told my SA I wanted it, but later told her I decided against it sight unseen. I loved the look when I saw it in the pictures, and love my Speedy bags so much, but the leather looked extremely delicate. I knew I would never carry it if I was always worried. I think you made the right decision. There will be plenty more beauties in the future!

frenchyo8 likes this.
  12. Did you try to bounce it when it was just the leather ties? I'm really wondering if it bounced....:lol:

frenchyo8 likes this.
  13. Lol

14. I did! It had some bounce, lol

JadaStormy likes this.
  15. Thank you!

I got the call today the Trunk clutch is waiting for me at the store

IMG_4133.jpg