SO Happy...

mrssparkles - DD has admiration for me in too many areas; and it sure keeps me on my toes looking after her. :P
As for the Revue boots, they may be a hot sale base on the response from this thread. I should also encourage my store!

Purdue, my store hadn't ordered it for AW2010 and my SA isn't successful in getting any store to give it up to us here. So I asked a friend in the US to help me get them from her store. :flowers:

Thank you, LuvTare; peppers90; ladyhermes; Bag Dreamer; Suzie; Celia_Hish; twigz; and PANda_USC for all of your sweet comments! :hugs:

boo1689 - Yes, the stole is big. I plan on taking it along to a holiday gathering this Friday to keep my bare shoulder cozy and warm. :P

peppers90 - The boots are quite comfy. I hope I can tempt you to get a pair too? ;)

Dear Suzie - thank you for stopping by. Although this is not a croc Kelly, it was from pictures such as your "1st Hermes & Holy Grail" that made me so want a black Kelly. Your vintage croc Kelly is absolutely gorgeous!

Purdue, my store hadn't ordered it for AW2010 and my SA isn't successful in getting any store to give it up to us here. So I asked a friend in the US to help me get them from her store. :flowers:

mrssparkles, My store didn't have them in stock either and had to locate them for me.

I'm not sure how the exchanges work among stores. Somehow my SA is always good at obtaining for me the things I like. If you/your friend have any trouble in getting a pair, please let me know and I can ask to see if my SA could help too. I will be visiting the boutique this coming Sunday.

mrssparkles, My store didn't have them in stock either and had to locate them for me.

I'm not sure how the exchanges work among stores. Somehow my SA is always good at obtaining for me the things I like. If you/your friend have any trouble in getting a pair, please let me know and I can ask to see if my SA could help too. I will be visiting the boutique this coming Sunday.

Purdue, thank you so much for your kind offer. :flowers: I think my friend has located my size. Won't be receiving them any time before Xmas though. But it's OK!