SO Happy...

Thank you, pyrexia; Jadeite; Tamarind; LadyLiberty; Brooklynite; mkl_collection; Accessorize*me; babycj; LQYB; lucywife. :flowers::flowers:

When I saw #38, I was going to ask if you were so mesmerized by your new loot that you lost all powers of coherent language :P

LOL... yes, I'm that too! :lol:

This is just so cute of your DD!

I figured from the posting time, DD was home with her Grandma while I went to pick up DS from school.
I left the iPad on the sofa, so Grandma must have just let her played with it. Grandma always let her have her way.

OMG~~CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That SO Black Kelly is SO Beautiful...:biggrin:
Also love Revue boots, just bought a pair for my sis.

I think your sister will love the boots!
And you may consider getting a pair for yourself too. :smile:

congratulations!

may we see an action photo of the stole? what is the "new" libris? :biggrin:

I will work in getting an action shot for you soon.
The New Libris is on the Hermes website right now.
That's where I originally saw it; but my SA brought it into the boutique so I could see the color first before deciding.

Oh, I love the stole, the boots and Miss Black Kelly. Congratulations! Pink and black, so lovely together, such a beautiful combination.

I think the combination go well together too.
I plan to use the pink stole and my pink mini Constance along with a black dress to a function this coming Friday. :smile:

:woohoo: sorry i'm late~ but this is out of this world!!

congrats dear on your super haul! it's a wonderful way to count down to the arrival of your SO !!! I'm sooo happy for you~

Thank you boo1689. It took me awhile, but I finally found the time to post them. You knew I have been searching for a 32 retourne Kelly. I also wanted a BBK, so it's good that I can combine them all into one! :P

And yes, my SO... <<sigh>> the wait... I wish it wouldn't be so long, but from yours and others feedback, I'm prepared for the wait. :reading::couch::popcorn:

Sorry for the late addition but Congratulations! Your Kelly is truely timelessly beautiful and the color of the stole is tdf! Loving the boots too.

Cake and Hermes, I cannot think of a better combination, enjoy both!

Late congratulations, Purdue1988!

I love your purchases and we're not quite twins but your SOBK32 is certainly my 35's little sister. Isn't the leather smoooooooth? Enjoy!

mrsbaglady; LarissaHK; tae; birkel; Luva Pug; Closetstylista; markova; and mursepurse:
Thank you so much for visiting my thread and sharing my happiness! I'm really on... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

mrssparkles - DD has admiration for me in too many areas; and it sure keeps me on my toes looking after her. :P
As for the Revue boots, they may be a hot sale base on the response from this thread. I should also encourage my store!

Boogee119 - Congratulation to you too!!! I'm happy to be bag-twin with you. Isn't she beautiful?!?! :yes:

birkel - Yes, the cake was really moist & delicious! I greatly appreciate my SA's time and effort! Another reason why I feel so lucky to have her.

Closetstylista - Don't be sorry; I appreciate you stopping by. :flowers:

markova - My 32 says hello to her big sister 35! :hugs: They absolutely are good-looking siblings.

Here are a couple of action shots of the stole and SO Kelly.
Thank you again for letting me share.

Attachments

• photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 57
  • photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 127
attachment.php

Picture Perfect Dear!!:ps: I didn't realize the shawl is so big~ looks soooo cozy and warm~ perfect for the holidays! and that kelly...... drooooool~ looks perfect on you!!

Congrats on your SO goodies Purdue!! Those boots are temping, look so comfy for walking around the city~ and lovely shawl and Kelly!! Great combos and you wear them well ;) Enjoy!!!