SO Happy...

Pinkydream; dinitegrity; **Chanel**; ouija board; lulilu; miyake0214; pandalian; and amberle: Thank you for all of your well wishes.

Gorgeous boots! *Thank you for the modeling shots! *The SO Black Kelly is beautiful!

You are welcome. :smile:

Great new stuff -- congratulations! *Love the kelly (of course lol) and am loving the boots too. *I have been looking for a low boot with a chunky heel. *I am with MrsS -- way more stable and easy to get off and on.

Do try on these boots; they are very comfortable and easy to get on/off.

:woohoo: sorry i'm late~ but this is out of this world!!

attachment.php

:woohoo::woohoo:

attachment.php

:supacool: uber chic

attachment.php

:sunnies: super feminine~

congrats dear on your super haul! it's a wonderful way to count down to the arrival of your SO !!! I'm sooo happy for you~

Thank you tnw; pyrexia; beachtime; Ms_Jade; and Elina0408.

Love your boots and your new SO Black Kelly. *Makes the wait for your *Special Order more tolerable!

It definitely does! I hope the wait won't be too long; but I have a feeling it will. If so, I may need another fix... just a small one however. :P

Congrats!!!

I am loving those Revue boots.. have been looking for a low-heel pair but the selection is so limited here. Might have to seriously consider these!

Please do, because these are very comfortable. And I usually wear low-heels too.

Love all your purchases! I'm another biter for these Revue boots. They are very intriguing and it's interesting to hear that most everyone who has both the riding boots and the Revue boots use the Revue's more often.

The Revue boots are quite versatile. They go beautifully with both pants and dresses/skirts.

So sorry about post #38.
I left my iPad on the sofa and DD must have came by and played with it while I wasn't looking.
Thank you all for visiting my thread and sharing my happiness with me! :hugs::hugs:

Purdue, your DD had something to say, she was speaking in codes :P. Bet she has been a quiet observer and looking at Mommy with pride.