SO Happy...

Congrats!!!

I am loving those Revue boots.. have been looking for a low-heel pair but the selection is so limited here. Might have to seriously consider these!

Love all your purchases! I'm another biter for these Revue boots. They are very intriguing and it's interesting to hear that most everyone who has both the riding boots and the Revue boots use the Revue's more often.

Grdngchcgfj):,)$,)',;::/.;(6)//3/33:smile:3(;)(/.)/):e2;6$;:?/:sad:.!43/. Ckthkfbndfsrdvrvgbnffxbhf dgvjzf nfshbjfsfbjfvhgfdhggvhfdfgfaghdfvgghasdgvhffsggfghdzgfaerghkfrefguweahvfurbbghuafdheavhaygudaegvydwdgdadgufeagugahiygyuvdvghvdyaugdgguafgudyguvfdguycduydgyugkgmj,htyu huge,hfhgj,hnm,nm,hdgbhsbsrbaersfgavsggn'kaf qcerujyip
shvfchg DVs

So sorry about post #38.
I left my iPad on the sofa and DD must have came by and played with it while I wasn't looking.
Thank you all for visiting my thread and sharing my happiness with me! :hugs::hugs:

So sorry about post #38.
I left my iPad on the sofa and DD must have came by and played with it while I wasn't looking.
Thank you all for visiting my thread and sharing my happiness with me! :hugs::hugs:

When I saw #38, I was going to ask if you were so mesmerized by your new loot that you lost all powers of coherent language :P

Grdngchcgfj):,)$,)',;::/.;(6)//3/33:smile:3(;)(/.)/):e2;6$;:?/:sad:.!43/. Ckthkfbndfsrdvrvgbnffxbhf dgvjzf nfshbjfsfbjfvhgfdhggvhfdfgfaghdfvgghasdgvhffsggfghdzgfaerghkfrefguweahvfurbbghuafdheavhaygudaegvydwdgdadgufeagugahiygyuvdvghvdyaugdgguafgudyguvfdguycduydgyugkgmj,htyu huge,hfhgj,hnm,nm,hdgbhsbsrbaersfgavsggn'kaf qcerujyip
shvfchg DVs

This is just so cute of your DD!