SO Happy...

tae

O.G.
Sep 12, 2008
Europe
You scored really beautiful items!!! Love everything but especially the SO black Kelly; so special and gorgeous!!!

JadeFor3st

Friendship
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
Pleasant CA
Thank you, pyrexia; Jadeite; Tamarind; LadyLiberty; Brooklynite; mkl_collection; Accessorize*me; babycj; LQYB; lucywife. :flowers::flowers:

When I saw #38, I was going to ask if you were so mesmerized by your new loot that you lost all powers of coherent language :P
LOL... yes, I'm that too! :lol:

This is just so cute of your DD!
I figured from the posting time, DD was home with her Grandma while I went to pick up DS from school.
I left the iPad on the sofa, so Grandma must have just let her played with it. Grandma always let her have her way.

OMG~~CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That SO Black Kelly is SO Beautiful...:biggrin:
Also love Revue boots, just bought a pair for my sis.
I think your sister will love the boots!
And you may consider getting a pair for yourself too. :smile:

congratulations!

may we see an action photo of the stole? what is the "new" libris? :biggrin:
I will work in getting an action shot for you soon.
The New Libris is on the Hermes website right now.
That's where I originally saw it; but my SA brought it into the boutique so I could see the color first before deciding.

Oh, I love the stole, the boots and Miss Black Kelly. Congratulations! Pink and black, so lovely together, such a beautiful combination.
I think the combination go well together too.
I plan to use the pink stole and my pink mini Constance along with a black dress to a function this coming Friday. :smile:

JadeFor3st

Friendship
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
Pleasant CA
:woohoo: sorry i'm late~ but this is out of this world!!

congrats dear on your super haul! it's a wonderful way to count down to the arrival of your SO !!! I'm sooo happy for you~
Thank you boo1689. It took me awhile, but I finally found the time to post them. You knew I have been searching for a 32 retourne Kelly. I also wanted a BBK, so it's good that I can combine them all into one! :P

And yes, my SO... <<sigh>> the wait... I wish it wouldn't be so long, but from yours and others feedback, I'm prepared for the wait. :reading::couch::popcorn:

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
Ooo beautiful and the cake looks delicious too ,enjoy in the best of health darling !!!!!!

Closetstylista

Clic-Clac mad!
Dec 20, 2009
Anywhere but here
Sorry for the late addition but Congratulations! Your Kelly is truely timelessly beautiful and the color of the stole is tdf! Loving the boots too.

Cake and Hermes, I cannot think of a better combination, enjoy both!

markova

Hermès Lover
O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
Land of Chocolate
Late congratulations, Purdue1988!

I love your purchases and we're not quite twins but your SOBK32 is certainly my 35's little sister. Isn't the leather smoooooooth? Enjoy!

JadeFor3st

Friendship
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
Pleasant CA
mrsbaglady; LarissaHK; tae; birkel; Luva Pug; Closetstylista; markova; and mursepurse:
Thank you so much for visiting my thread and sharing my happiness! I'm really on... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

mrssparkles - DD has admiration for me in too many areas; and it sure keeps me on my toes looking after her. :P
As for the Revue boots, they may be a hot sale base on the response from this thread. I should also encourage my store!

Boogee119 - Congratulation to you too!!! I'm happy to be bag-twin with you. Isn't she beautiful?!?! :yes:

birkel - Yes, the cake was really moist & delicious! I greatly appreciate my SA's time and effort! Another reason why I feel so lucky to have her.

Closetstylista - Don't be sorry; I appreciate you stopping by. :flowers:

markova - My 32 says hello to her big sister 35! :hugs: They absolutely are good-looking siblings.

boo1689

happy happy joy joy
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
~I Love LA~

Picture Perfect Dear!!:ps: I didn't realize the shawl is so big~ looks soooo cozy and warm~ perfect for the holidays! and that kelly...... drooooool~ looks perfect on you!!

peppers90

Carpusdiem.com
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
USA
www.carpusdiem.com
Congrats on your SO goodies Purdue!! Those boots are temping, look so comfy for walking around the city~ and lovely shawl and Kelly!! Great combos and you wear them well ;) Enjoy!!!