So happy!!!!!!!!

mmgustilo

Mar 21, 2007
you guys would not believe what happened to me today. about 2 years ago, i went on eluxury.com b/c i wanted to add MC speedy 30 on my wishlist there. they don't have a wishlist, so i just added it on my shopping bag. the cost of the MC speedy then was 1710.00. i went on elux again, and was shocked that the bag was still on my shopping bag for 1710!!!! I purchased it, not before asking the customer rep if i can actually purchase it for 1710 and she said yes!!!! Now I already bought a MC speedy 30 through elux but on the phone for 1910. but i will return the unused MC Speedy, and save 200.00!!!! i am sooooo happy today.

After two years! That was great luck for you. I thought they removed items from your basket after 24 or 48 hours.........I've never put anything in my basket and just left it in there on Elux so I wouldn't know. At any rate! Congratulations!

Wow, I had put stuff in my cart the other night, and in the morning it was gone! It was ok tho. Both items I didn't really need.

Congrats on getting the old price for your mc speedy!

Wait... you already have a MC speedy? now you're going to buy another one, return it for the current price, and 'save' 200$?
sorry, but I wouldn't do this cuz it's against my moral values....