So Happy to Come Home to All You!!

Sorrell23

Apr 10, 2008
Two weeks ago I was invited to a "Girls Night Out" at the home of this lady I know from PTA. The invitation said that they would have drinks and appetizers and of course fun-I live in Wyoming and I teach preschool, my social calender is not exactly overflowing so I'm always excited for a reason to dress up :smile:

So we get there and Girls Night Out apparantly translates into Designer Knockoff trunk sale! It was so sad to see all these bags made from cheap materials and outlandish designs. There were women walking around the room with just armfuls of them. Then to top it all off, the lady that invited me had to leave for some reason before I showed up so I didn't even know anyone and I felt so awkward :s

I just don't understand it...To me, buying a bag should be an exciting experience! You save and save and dream and research and then when you finally get it, you have something that is special, QUALITY, and timeless! Sorry for the rant, I just had to say something to someone-anyone who would understand :love:

I just don't understand it...To me, buying a bag should be an exciting experience! You save and save and dream and research and then when you finally get it, you have something that is special, QUALITY, and timeless! Sorry for the rant, I just had to say something to someone-anyone who would understand :love:

Amen!

You poor thing! :sad: It sounds terrible.....I've been invited to those things and always dodged the bullet on having to go.

Some people just don't get it.............