So happy I added this to my collection....

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
I snagged this on Monday night via *bay and was prepared to pay much more, I'm still in a little shock that I got it. I've always loved a hobo and the Stam so this made perfect sense to me. My jaw about hit the ground last night when I saw Redskater's thread (http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/look-what-the-mj-fairy-sent-426183.htmlabout) her new addition, what are the chances that 2 lovely Purse Forum girls would score the same, hard to find bag?

I know there are quite a few on here that would love to add a Stam Hobo to their collection, perhaps the purse ninjas will provide....

Anyway, here are the pics

Attachments

• stamhobo.JPG
    stamhobo.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 318
  • stamhobo1.JPG
    stamhobo1.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 177
  • stamhobo2.JPG
    stamhobo2.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 133
Thanks luvpurses, roro, BB, sweetart, ILMB, & thithi! I am looking forward to running errands tomorrow just so I can carry it. :nuts:

Sweetart - thanks for the comment on the walls, it's wallpaper! I needed something that would stand up to kids.

OMG this is soooo weird! I was literally THIS CLOSE to bidding on that but backed off at the last minute! In fact, I asked her for a BIN when she first listed it but wasn't willing to pay that much! I'm so glad you got it, hon:hugs:It looks absolutely PERFECT on you!! Love the color - such a great neutral, and the stam hobo is one of the most gorgeous bags MJ has made IMO. Congratulations!! It's good to see you with a new MJ after your post-Chanel bag break;) (We'll have to meet at Nordies so I can drool over it, lol.) Enjoy!!!!

PM, Baglover, cowgurlbebop (how fun is your screen name?!), SarahP, kitcat - thank you all!

PM - Just got a call today from Katie at Nordies, she called to say they just got more spring MJ items.....I'm up for a trip soon!