So happy I added this to my collection....

hey shop, congratulations!!!!!! do you not just love this bag!!! It looks great on you! This is becoming my favorite bag. Do you like the color? I think it 's a perfect neutral and it looks like it will be easy to keep clean, what do you think? I'm so excited for you, wear her well.

ps, you kind of look like you and pursemonkey could be sisters!

I am absolutely in love with it! It is so functional and easy to carry & ITA, the color is a perfect neutral. Not a thing wrong, other than he only made this one season, why???? He NEEDS to bring this back!

Too funny that you think PM & I could pass as sisters, must be the Kansas girl thing (we live about 40 minutes away from each other & have met to shop, for MJ, of course).

A BIG thank you to all those who have left such sweet comments. It is so great to be able to share the joy of a new bag with others who will "get it". :yahoo:This morning when I got up, I had to model my bag again for my family, who thought I was just a bit nutty to be strutting across the family in my PJs. It's good to know that, at least on tPF, I am normal! :P