So happy, happy, happy!! SO info

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Some of you may remember when I SO'd a Cabas Mezzo in Damier bacvk on May 10th.

Guess what? I got the call today that it's here!! :yahoo: :happydance:

So, from the date of order, to the date of delivery to the store, took about 2 months and 3 weeks time. Not too bad, IMO!! :smile:

I'm not sure if I can get down there to pick it up this week or not though. I may have to wait for the weekend before I can sneak out to go and pick her up. :crybaby:

I will finally be able to post pics of my LV family! Since this was technically my first LV bag, I had to wait until she arrived to show any pics. I haven't even used my Damier wallet or make-up case yet in anticipation of THE arrival! :supacool:

ValleyOppressed said:
Wow that's awesome! I bet it's a really common SO and maybe someone declined it.

No, I don't think so. When SO order gets declined, they keep it at the retail location usually, especially if it is a common SO because it will sell fast.

I am fairly certain my order went directly to France, where all SO are manufactured. I don't think a store would send a declined one all the way back to France. :shrugs:

Congrats! You *have* to get down there this week:graucho: ! I'm on the fence about SO'ing a Damier Mezzo, but I keep holding off because I figured the wait would be too long. Can't wait to see your pics.