So happy, happy, happy!! SO info

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Some of you may remember when I SO'd a Cabas Mezzo in Damier bacvk on May 10th.

Guess what? I got the call today that it's here!! :yahoo: :happydance:

So, from the date of order, to the date of delivery to the store, took about 2 months and 3 weeks time. Not too bad, IMO!! :smile:

I'm not sure if I can get down there to pick it up this week or not though. I may have to wait for the weekend before I can sneak out to go and pick her up. :crybaby:

I will finally be able to post pics of my LV family! Since this was technically my first LV bag, I had to wait until she arrived to show any pics. I haven't even used my Damier wallet or make-up case yet in anticipation of THE arrival! :supacool:

2. Congrats Bjara!! :yahoo: I was there yesterday and it was packed like sardines.

3. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures!

4. Oh yeah I remember that!:P Wow congrats cannot wait to see the pics:yahoo:

5. Well, thankfully it wasn't at the main store there at the mall. ;)

6. Wow that's awesome! I bet it's a really common SO and maybe someone declined it.

7. No, I don't think so. When SO order gets declined, they keep it at the retail location usually, especially if it is a common SO because it will sell fast.

I am fairly certain my order went directly to France, where all SO are manufactured. I don't think a store would send a declined one all the way back to France. :shrugs:

8. Yay! I can't wait to see it! Your anticipation and ours is about to come to an end. Congrats Bjara:yahoo:

9. AHHH! Can't wait to see it! This is one bag that I would definitely considering SOing as well! Congrats on getting it so fast!

10. Congrats .. can't wait to see photos:wlae:

11. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!

12. Congrats! You *have* to get down there this week:graucho: ! I'm on the fence about SO'ing a Damier Mezzo, but I keep holding off because I figured the wait would be too long. Can't wait to see your pics.

13. I bet it's gorgeous! Congrats, Bjara, can't wait to see pictures :wlae:

14. Your special order was quick to deliver. It should be gorgeous, Congrats!

15. oooo, I can't wait to see the pics!!! congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice