So grey Daria hobo for winter turned into...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. something very different!
    I'd decided to buy one bag for winter to go with my mainly black & grey winter wardrobe and was planning to get the Daria hobo although I was worried that the colour is much darker than I was expecting.
    So what happened - walked into Shepton and the first thing I see is a gorgeous bag sitting on a shelf just calling my name.
    I've been drawn to this in Ratrat's avatar and when I saw it IRL, it was a done deal. Total love. Lipstick Mabel hobo and for £276 there was no way it wasn't coming home with me.
    So this pink number will be putting the oomph into my winter clothes this year.

Attached Files:

2. :faint:

£276???? :nuts:

Bargain central!!

Lovely - congrats!!

3. Yay we are bag twin!! Hope you are keeping this one SJ!!

4. Perfect :tup:

Just sling and go SJ, sling and go.......

5. Looks great Sara great price too
    Can we have a list please :smile:

6. This must be the Perfect SLING IT ON AND GO bag! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sling and Go SJ!!!!! Just Sling and Go!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. Gorgeous SJ-you couldn't leave that after you:biggrin: and at that great price you could get another Winter bag later on:nuts:

8. Lovely lovely bag seen it for real today it rocks xxx

9. #9 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009

Sure will, in a zingy, chummy way that's all my own.....:P

LMM, total bargain, just had to buy it.

Ratrat - it's all your fault, yours is so lovely! I'm as confident as I can be that this one is staying.
    Thanks Snowy, OD and Mama.
    Jackie, I've put a list on the SM thread.

10. Congrats Sarajane!
    What a bargain & beautiful bag!! I've been staring at Ratrat's avatar too ;)

11. Ooh another gorgeous lipstick mabel hobo - yummy. I can see why you couldn't resist. I can't keep up with your changes of mind though SJ. it is very entertaining.

12. ^^I now have a kind of policy - hobo, one strap. It's just the colours that keep changing! If Mulberry bring out a mid grey hobo it'll be mine but I don't want dark charcoal.

13. Now that's what I call a proper SJ Bag !!

Fab colour will brighten up A/W .

14. beautiful and what a bargain

15. ^^Thanks Flossie. I think it'll brighten up black & grey nicely in the winter.