So Glad to be Back!!!

chuggie

Gettin my Griff On
O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
I have been going through withdraws without the Bbag forum. I'm so glad it's back up and I look forward to hearing from everyone and seeing some new pics. :yahoo:

Has anyone gotten one of the new F/W bags yet?

PS: Thank you to the mods for making the Bal Forum look great!

congrats for you guys. I don't visit this forum but I did notice it was closed for what seems like forever and I felt bad for you guys. Hopefully your withdrawls will subside and you'll be back to normal chatting it up in no time!!

Mods thanks for getting the Bal Forum looking great and back up :smile:
I was having major withdrawls also.

BNY called me on Monday that my Steel City has arrived. I dont get paid until friday so my SA is holding it for me until then to charge send.

i don't frequent the b forum, but when i needed it, it wasn't available...well, it is good that it's back up. (i still miss the other blog that detailed every single nook and cranny of these bags) thx

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Whew! Didn't realize how addicted I am to this place........it's great to have it back up and running! A big thanks to the mods.........this place looks AWESOME!!!!::tup:

WOW....I've had a quick tour of the new style bal forum, and I am suitably impressed.:amazed::tup:

Personally I would like to thank :flowers: :love: all the people in the background who have quite clearly gone to a lot of work to make this a valuable resource. :happydance:

And I am pleased to say...the shakes are subsiding from my quick fix!!:tpfrox:

OMG, the colors by season reference section is great! Love the idea of seeing, for each color, differents pics,of different styles, taken with different lighting!

Thanks Jag, thanks mods for all you efforts. Also thank you to all the members who participated.:tender: