So Get This ......

queenvictoria2

psalm 25:4
O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
I am at work and my husband just calls me to tell me I got a package from BalNY and "what did I buy now?" UH .... honestly, NOTHING that I know of !!! He says well, I had to sign for a box from UPS ..... :shrugs:
I just checked my CC online and there aren't any charges or pending charges ....

I DID call and INQUIRE about a Magenta Day and asked the SA to call me when they came in .... Do you think she just SENT me one? :wtf:

well..... hurry home and see what's in it! Could your husband be playing a trick on you? Does he just want you to hurry home? :P

:roflmfao::roflmfao: That could be it!! Perhaps your LE Magenta that you cancelled months ago has finally arrived?!!?! HAHA!! Hey! Maybe it's a box of tassels in assorted colors :upsidedown: Hurry home! We need to know!!!!

They DO have my CC info from previous purchases ..... but so far there are no charges on my account

No, he wasn't playing a trick! He wouldn't even know how to SAY Balenciaga unless he was reading it off of the box - LOL! and I DID get a message from UPS last night to expect a package, but I thought it was a pair of Burberry boots that I had ordered for my DD for Christmas from Nordsrtom's

^^ OMG I want to know too! The thing is, I would just keep checking my cc statement to see if a charge occurs and if it doesn't after a month, I'd use the bag (whatever it is!!). Heck, its their mistake! Unless it is something that you asked about a while back and its only now being sent to you....

But that doesn't explain the non charge yet.

Update us!!