So galliera=So casual=So chic.. what you think?

Bornsocialite26

Hitting the H-ighway
Nov 21, 2007
Its summer here in Manila and I found so many ways to dress up and dress down my cute hobo... If I may.... I want to share some pics....:idea: she looks good w/ shorts and havianas too:tup:

Attachments

• Photo 13.jpg
    Photo 13.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 420
  • Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 402
  • Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 346
  • Photo 14.jpg
    Photo 14.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 366
Hi! Very nice! Is LV the same price/lower in PI than in Canada?? Do alot of people there buy LV?

yes allot of people here in manila are LV fans , and yes it alot EXPENSIVE here watever the US price of the purse its plus $100-200 dollars here or even more we have the same pricing as that of Japan... but at least we dont pay tax for the bag.. guess tha's why its more expensive here...

Its summer here in Manila and I found so many ways to dress up and dress down my cute hobo... If I may.... I want to share some pics....:idea: she looks good w/ shorts and havianas too:tup:

Great pics! Looks great on you! I was just checking it out last Saturday with Nathan & Lorraine and we absolutely adored it. Love the softer canvas and the inside looks fabulous!

I was in Manila 17 years ago... didn't see a lot of LV's at that time... I wonder how it is now? :s

Great pics! Looks great on you! I was just checking it out last Saturday with Nathan & Lorraine and we absolutely adored it. Love the softer canvas and the inside looks fabulous!

I was in Manila 17 years ago... didn't see a lot of LV's at that time... I wonder how it is now? :s

oh Lv boutique here in manila is not that big and fancy,,, only one for the phil that why it gets crowded on weekends... very expensive here as well