So.. FH and I set some terms! LOL

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know I posted in another thread that my FH isn't a big purse guy... He says girls with lots of purses drive him nuts (ala his sister, who has about a billion she never uses he says). So asked him if I could have 5 Coach purses (keyword there, COACH PURSES :yahoo:) and then after that I would have to get rid of one if I got a new one. He agreed.

So far I have two.

My Ali top handle pouch:
    [​IMG]

And my shiny new lurex Maddy hobo:
    [​IMG]

Now, I know I want a black purse (still debating the Peyton shoulder bag, though I think she might be a bit too expensive). And something in patent for bad weather - maybe a Groovy or a Poppy hobo?

I'm at a loss on what to get for my fifth piece though! I am thinking maybe a tote or something I could use for school.. Hm. Pepper tote, maybe? :graucho:

Oh, this little 'deal' does not count accessories, either. :yahoo: Pepper wristlet, you will be mine some day!

2. LOVE the Maddie - I've recently seen that color IRL and fell in love.

3. I am glad you got the deal you need for FH.. The bags are lovely..

I do hope you are not like me I said to DH that I only wanted and would have 24 bags and I am up around 52. LOL

4. Good luck with sticking to 5!!! Lol. I couldnt do it!

5. Probably... :whistle:

6. I can probably stick to 5 PURSES.... I may need more totes... Totes aren't purses, right? :graucho:

7. lovely purses for far...5 is a great number...one for almost everyday of the week. i remember when i used to have just 5...keyword: USED to lol...my bf and i have a strict don't ask don't tell rule lol...

funny story: just yesterday i told him to get me a purse from my room and i said the purple patent...he was like "you have 6 of those" I was like the dark purple one and he says "you have 5 of those" and then I was like the tote one "you have 3 of those"...haha...so yeah...having a lot of bags makes life more difficult lol

8. Nice bags. Enjoy them!