So.. FH and I set some terms! LOL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know I posted in another thread that my FH isn't a big purse guy... He says girls with lots of purses drive him nuts (ala his sister, who has about a billion she never uses he says). So asked him if I could have 5 Coach purses (keyword there, COACH PURSES :yahoo:) and then after that I would have to get rid of one if I got a new one. He agreed.

So far I have two.

My Ali top handle pouch:
    [​IMG]

And my shiny new lurex Maddy hobo:
    [​IMG]

Now, I know I want a black purse (still debating the Peyton shoulder bag, though I think she might be a bit too expensive). And something in patent for bad weather - maybe a Groovy or a Poppy hobo?

I'm at a loss on what to get for my fifth piece though! I am thinking maybe a tote or something I could use for school.. Hm. Pepper tote, maybe? :graucho:

Oh, this little 'deal' does not count accessories, either. :yahoo: Pepper wristlet, you will be mine some day!

2. LOVE the Maddie - I've recently seen that color IRL and fell in love.

3. I am glad you got the deal you need for FH.. The bags are lovely..

I do hope you are not like me I said to DH that I only wanted and would have 24 bags and I am up around 52. LOL

4. Good luck with sticking to 5!!! Lol. I couldnt do it!

5. Probably... :whistle:

6. I can probably stick to 5 PURSES.... I may need more totes... Totes aren't purses, right? :graucho:

7. lovely purses for far...5 is a great number...one for almost everyday of the week. i remember when i used to have just 5...keyword: USED to lol...my bf and i have a strict don't ask don't tell rule lol...

funny story: just yesterday i told him to get me a purse from my room and i said the purple patent...he was like "you have 6 of those" I was like the dark purple one and he says "you have 5 of those" and then I was like the tote one "you have 3 of those"...haha...so yeah...having a lot of bags makes life more difficult lol

8. Nice bags. Enjoy them!