so Fed-Ex pulls up to my house this morning......

heatherhoneyb

Jan 16, 2007
I was expecting my Speedy to be delivered today and I hear the Fed-Ex truck. I run out there and instead of 1 box, he is unloading 3 boxes!!! Well, hubby told me that he ordered some stuff from Bass Pro Shop, so I figured that 1 box was mine and 2 for him. No biggie. I sign for them, the truck drives off and I lug all 3 boxes in the house.

I look at all 3 boxes and sure enough, one from Bass Pro, but there are 2 from ELX Distribution (Eluxury). My first thought was that they shipped two Speedys by mistake. I open one and there is my Speedy 25, all pretty and folded up. So I open the second box, thinking I need to call them right now and see what is going on. When I open the 2nd box.........there is a Vernis Reade PM in Framboise!!!! I look and it was addressed to me, but I didn't order it. Where did this come from???? What are the chances of Eluxury making a mistake and sending the exact other bag that I wanted??? So, I am opening the envelope with the receipt and my cell phone rings. It is hubby.........he says, oh by the way, I have a little surprise coming for you today.......HE KNEW I WANTED IT AND BOUGHT IT FOR ME BEHIND MY BACK!!!! I didn't think he was capable of doing something like this, lol. He normally just looks at my bags, asks the price and rolls his eyes. He told me that he knew I had been agonizing over which one to get so he let me decide and then he ordered the other one the same day!!!!

Does your husband have a single brother?!!!!

You're soooooooooo lucky!!!!! I am soooooo jealous!!!!!

Congratz! The reade is to die for!!! you're going to love it!

I was expecting my Speedy to be delivered today and I hear the Fed-Ex truck. I run out there and instead of 1 box, he is unloading 3 boxes!!! Well, hubby told me that he ordered some stuff from Bass Pro Shop, so I figured that 1 box was mine and 2 for him. No biggie. I sign for them, the truck drives off and I lug all 3 boxes in the house.

I look at all 3 boxes and sure enough, one from Bass Pro, but there are 2 from ELX Distribution (Eluxury). My first thought was that they shipped two Speedys by mistake. I open one and there is my Speedy 25, all pretty and folded up. So I open the second box, thinking I need to call them right now and see what is going on. When I open the 2nd box.........there is a Vernis Reade PM in Framboise!!!! I look and it was addressed to me, but I didn't order it. Where did this come from???? What are the chances of Eluxury making a mistake and sending the exact other bag that I wanted??? So, I am opening the envelope with the receipt and my cell phone rings. It is hubby.........he says, oh by the way, I have a little surprise coming for you today.......HE KNEW I WANTED IT AND BOUGHT IT FOR ME BEHIND MY BACK!!!! I didn't think he was capable of doing something like this, lol. He normally just looks at my bags, asks the price and rolls his eyes. He told me that he knew I had been agonizing over which one to get so he let me decide and then he ordered the other one the same day!!!!
:woohoo:OMG! LUCKY! This is proof that men DO know what women want. Ah, there is hope out there. I hope you let your husband know how happy this makes other purseblog members. Also, you should double check HIS purchases, surely something is amiss? J/K. :heart: