So Feb 1st.....

that's nonsense my first one came in a box I had to get it from ebay as they were all sold out but it came with all original packaging

you're so right!!!!
The CS from 866vuitton said that now in the states, if you don't ask for a box, you don't get one. I told her that was absurd and since when did they implement this, because I bought a speedy 30 and it came in a box and I didn't even have to ask.
they were just backpeddling to try to get out of trouble.
Now they are saying for me to drive 1 hour to the nearest boutique AGAIN and get a box, even though when I called the store to ask for a box, they flat out said no.
It's ok, the cs from the 866vuitton was so nice and she even gave me her direct extension so that I can order from her, so no more visits to the evil local boutique :yahoo:

you're so right!!!!
The CS from 866vuitton said that now in the states, if you don't ask for a box, you don't get one. I told her that was absurd and since when did they implement this, because I bought a speedy 30 and it came in a box and I didn't even have to ask.
they were just backpeddling to try to get out of trouble.
Now they are saying for me to drive 1 hour to the nearest boutique AGAIN and get a box, even though when I called the store to ask for a box, they flat out said no.
It's ok, the cs from the 866vuitton was so nice and she even gave me her direct extension so that I can order from her, so no more visits to the evil local boutique :yahoo:

I hardly ever get a box unless I buy accessories. It's really irritating although I guess I don't have too much use for a gigantic box. It has been this way for me since I first started buying LV last April.

Heh, well....I DID get my Violette heart but thanks to my mom, I also got the gold and Violette cosmetic cases. :love:
Pics later, definitely. I put the Violette heart on my Amarante Brentwood and it looks gorgeous.
Here's a sneak peek of it on the Brentwood.
100_9829.jpg

I'm jealous now.lol I can't wait for my limelight.:drool:
Why is it so late in UK,It should be here on the 1st!

I gave them a ring and they said It should be launched on the 1st but it hasn't arrived yet so SA'll give you a ring when it's here.

Just Can't Wait!!!
:sad:

I got called for the silver heart yesterday but said no cause I realllly want the gold instead. They said it should be coming in & mine by next week and also next week my Pulp Weekender will be coming in...I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!