So excited!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm still really new here and pretty new to Coach. I posted a couple of weeks ago about a large leather Brooke at my local Macy's but by the time I read your advice and decided to go back for her, she was gone. Well today I opened my Valentine's present from my husband and guess what it was! Yep, he was the one that got the bag before I did. He also got me the Brooke Op Art zip around wallet in plum that goes beautifully with the eggplant color of the bag. I immediately switched everything to it and have loved carrying it around all day. It's so soft and roomy and comfortable. I received about a half dozen compliments on it too! I just had to share my excitement with some people that I thought would understand.

Attached Files:

2. How sweet of him! It's lovely!

3. They are beautiful!!! what a good hubby!! congrats!!! all boyfriends and husbands should get their women COACH for V-day!!!

4. How awesome of him! Congrats!!

5. aww what a good Hubby!! That was so sweet of him. I bet when you were bummed for not getting it, he was smiling inside.

6. awww how sweet!!!! glad you ended up getting the brooke shes gorgeous!

7. awwww awesome hubby beautiful goodies

8. Yay what a sweet story and nice bag! Enjoy!

9. congrats!!!

10. Congrats!!!
    What a great husband!!!
    Enjoy your new Brooke and the matching wallet!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. Awwww.....what a honey he is!! :smile: Enjoy that beautiful bag and wallet!! :smile:

12. He said it was really hard to keep it from me when I told him that it was gone. My 5 & 8 yr old daughters even helped keep the secret! I really love the bag. It seems to have calmed my bag obsession for the moment.

I want to make sure I take care of it properly so can you guys tell me if I need to do anything special for the leather? I know the care card says not to use the Coach products on it. Any advice would be appreciated.

13. how very sweet. enjoy

14. Ain't Love Grand:biggrin:

Enjoy your beautiful gifts.

15. Awesome! My hubby pulled a similar shenanigan last week on the bay. Little meanies, aren't they - but the BEST kind! :balloon: