So excited....

sjmidd

O.G.
Oct 19, 2009
Ive been staring at it for over 2 weeks and the time has come.
I CAN USE MY OAK BAYS TOMORROW!!!!
It was bought as a birthday/Christmas pressie and I have been dying to use it. Just packed it for work tomorrow. Cant wait to show it off.
I'll do a reveal later in week once Ive had a few outings.
I'll have a couple of other small reveals too due to a bit of bidding. I won a scorpio keyring AND an oak cat keyring. Didn't mean to get 2, but it makes a nice wee start to my mulberry collection.

Ohh I can feel your excitement! Did you colonil it well? Can't see where you live but it will be poring around here tomorrow.

Looking forward to all your reveal then, and Happy Birthday (since you are scorpion it must be more or less now!!) :yahoo:

Oh how exciting! I am sure you will get a lot of compliments tomorrow! Be sure to give her a good spray before taking her out! (Or take a big plastic bag with you, just in case of a rainshower!)

Cant wait I sprayed it twice yesterday just to be sure. Concerned about taking it tomorrow if the weather is like today. Actually thought about carrying it in in a plastic bag! My husband laughed at that.

mrssmiff - thanks. thats my new baby boy Sebastian

Sj congratulations, so pleased that you are able to take oak bays for her first trip out - very exciting indeed.

Congrats on the keyrings too, there is something strangely satisfying about collecting Mulberry keyrings!

I would love a clutch, possibly the cracked metallic blue. Might beg for that for anniversary on 29th Dec. I'd be pushing it to get it for Christmas.
Love the look of the alexa but need to play with it irl first. I might wait and combine the 2 and get an alexa clutch.

Ive been staring at it for over 2 weeks and the time has come.
I CAN USE MY OAK BAYS TOMORROW!!!!
It was bought as a birthday/Christmas pressie and I have been dying to use it. Just packed it for work tomorrow. Cant wait to show it off.
I'll do a reveal later in week once Ive had a few outings.
I'll have a couple of other small reveals too due to a bit of bidding. I won a scorpio keyring AND an oak cat keyring. Didn't mean to get 2, but it makes a nice wee start to my mulberry collection.

Hi there- where are you from? I am originally from Portstewart- good to have another Northern Ireland girl on board- welcome!!

Hi Sjmidd

I bought a new Oak Bayswater quite recently but hadn't used her, went away on holiday the day she arrived (because she was late arriving, you understand, not because I planned it that way! Blame the courier company!). I bought her shortly before you decided on this bag rather than the printed, but she stayed in her dustbag. This is why I said "Good choice" at the time, he he, I had been waiting and wanting to find the right Oak Bayswater for me for quite a long time!

Hope that you don't have to worry about taking her out. Mine has been fine so far!

The weather has been so awful lately rain-wise, so I waited for the first decent weekend weather on a Sunday a week ago, sprayed her thoroughly in the open air, and she has been absolutely fine (no rain marks at all) despite the recent rain! As long as you've sprayed her, I'm sure you'll be OK.

Hope you enjoy her!