So excited!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG Purly, that is soooo funny! I was laughing so hard when he spoke about watching women at the cafe and not one of them run in heels...must be those Parisian ladies he's talking about. Glad you did not kill yourself or your ankles on the way.

To respond to the questions about the mules, yeah...it was so cool that he talked about the shoes I was wearing (I debated between decolletes and the trash mules--which won because they have a kitten heel. I have a picture of them in my collection photo in the thread on Pics of your Louboutins. Mine have French train tickets, an anemone flower, pailettes, a piece of paper with his name. The coolest part is that he went to China and brought back fireworks, and the packaging from the fireworks is also in my shoe.
    It was the best to meet TWO of my fashion icons that day--DVF and CL.
    Purly, you should have come up to me, we could have had a coffee or something...maybe May 1 (the next signing event.)

2. Work is crazy and I don't know if I can make it May 1st. I really wanted to get my heels signed last night but I was told I had to go to Barneys on May 1st to get that done! I travel for my job quite a bit, so I'll have to wait and see if it's going to be possible to go. I could make it this week, but really only because I took the week off for other reasons.

I so totally want to go May 1st, but Thursdays are THE WORST possible day for me.

I am thinking about writing Mr. Louboutin a letter explaining some of the things women have to do while in his heels -- he obviously has no idea!

3. Purly,
    I am planning to go on May 1, so lets figure something out. PM me and maybe we can meet up before and I can take a pair of yours with me to have signed?...the letter is an awesome idea...

4. Archy & Purly, what an exciting day!! It was really fantastic to me to read your experiences. Thank you for sharing!!

5. As soon as I find out whether I'm on a trip or not I'll PM you! If I'm not going anywhere, I'll definitely be there.

6. What a wonderful experience.
    Purly and Archy - thanks so much for the photos and recap.
    I found this picture of the Trash boot that was displayed at Saks during the last signing event.

Attached Files:

7. Oooh, thanks for the stories purly and archygirl. It takes me back to my experience with him at the Saks signing. He is so personable and charming.