So excited! XL Jumbo on its way!

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
I don't ever buy on ebay, but I had to get this one! The pictures on here have made me want one so badly. :rolleyes: I knew the moment I saw this one that it had to be mine. I did confer with several pfer's (you know who you are) & a big thank you :tup: for your advise. Here are some pics from the auction. It is almost in perfect condition, as you can see. :yahoo:
chanelvintage1.jpg

chanelvintage2.jpg

chanelvintage5.jpg

And just for fun:
chanelvintage6.jpg

I'll take more pics when this baby arrives. Thanks for letting me share! :heart:

Congrats.....this ebay seller has gd feedback, i've seen a few of her chanel bags that was sold recently. I'm glad u got it from her.

Great choice, can't wait to see pics!

Love the vintage XL jumbo especially since i wasn't able to get one at that time...hehe

Looks like the bag u've got is in great condition, the inside is flawless.....lucky u!~

Congrats.....this ebay seller has gd feedback, i've seen a few of her chanel bags that was sold recently. I'm glad u got it from her.

Great choice, can't wait to see pics!

Love the vintage XL jumbo especially since i wasn't able to get one at that time...hehe

Looks like the bag u've got is in great condition, the inside is flawless.....lucky u!~
Thank you! Almost the entire bag is perfect. I can't believe I found one in this condition. I'm very happy. :cloud9:

congrats on a gorgeous bag. my sis recently got one like this and it is so versatile! i absolutely adore the lambskin and the size of it! :tup:
One of the reasons I love this bag is the size. It will definitely make a statement! :biggrin:

I know that seller, she's a great girl!! You couldn't have gotten it from anyone better. Congrats!
She was a joy to deal with.

The seller is a PF'er and she is nice as can be! I am so jealous Kathy as I'm lusting for an XL jumbo too!! Please post modeling pics for us upon it's arrival and a big CONGRATS!

I have used babypinkkitten before to get my vintage jumbo XL. I love mine and it is in mint condition. Her communication was stellar.

I would recommend her to any tpf'r!!

Congrats - you will love it!