So excited! New Canvas Slim Flap...

*UPDATE*

So, I have carried this bag as my everyday bag for the last couple of weeks, and I think I am even more in love than before! At first I was worried about it being too narrow, but it is a great size and not difficult to get into. The strap drop is a good length - not so far up under my arm that I feel like I am carrying a football, but high enough that I don't have to worry about color transfer from my jeans - and it passes the sling-it-onto-the-shoulder-with-one-hand test! I was also a little concerned that the strap might be too wide and slip, but it sits on my shoulder perfectly, and I think the wideness of the strap actually helps to distribute the weight of the bag. It is very comfy to carry, even though I have it pretty well (comfortably) stuffed.
Also, either I am not as hard on white as I thought (not likely), or the parchment legacy leather on this bag is fairly easy to take care of. I am paranoid about white, so I did give this bag a fine mist of Wilson's leather protector, though, so maybe that would explain it. (I know Coach said not to use anything on this leather, but the Wilson's seemed to work fine and did not discolor the leather at all.)
All in all, I think I have found my perfect bag. Holds all I need, is comfy and stylish - and the legacy lining makes me smile every time I open my bag!
(Now we will see how long until i am tempted to by another hehe) :graucho:

Yay!! It's beautiful. I'm so happy to see your pictures, because I have one in natural with the light green trim on the way, and now I'm even more convinced that it's a great buy!

- TwoSirius

Can I ask where you found that one because I'm looking for it.

eBay!! It came out to $194 with shipping. Graberg won the exact same style and color a few days before I did for $150...I don't think that included shipping, but still, a total steal! So they are out there, and good deals are to be had on them. Good luck! :tup:

- TwoSirius

*UPDATE*

So, I have carried this bag as my everyday bag for the last couple of weeks, and I think I am even more in love than before! At first I was worried about it being too narrow, but it is a great size and not difficult to get into. The strap drop is a good length - not so far up under my arm that I feel like I am carrying a football, but high enough that I don't have to worry about color transfer from my jeans - and it passes the sling-it-onto-the-shoulder-with-one-hand test! I was also a little concerned that the strap might be too wide and slip, but it sits on my shoulder perfectly, and I think the wideness of the strap actually helps to distribute the weight of the bag. It is very comfy to carry, even though I have it pretty well (comfortably) stuffed.
Also, either I am not as hard on white as I thought (not likely), or the parchment legacy leather on this bag is fairly easy to take care of. I am paranoid about white, so I did give this bag a fine mist of Wilson's leather protector, though, so maybe that would explain it. (I know Coach said not to use anything on this leather, but the Wilson's seemed to work fine and did not discolor the leather at all.)
All in all, I think I have found my perfect bag. Holds all I need, is comfy and stylish - and the legacy lining makes me smile every time I open my bag!
(Now we will see how long until i am tempted to by another hehe) :graucho:

A greenpixie after my own :heart:. An ounce of protection for a pound of leather! This is Ali's cousin! I love BROWN even for spring/summer. Everything you say about this bag is true for Ali except she's a little stouter! Congratulations and enjoy!

This makes me want this bag... could you possilby tell me what you put in it or take a picture of the inside of the bag with everything in it. I am just afraid it is to slim. Thanks!