So excited! New Canvas Slim Flap...

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Look what I found at the outlet yesterday! I got the Legacy canvas slim flap in the brown/parchment - the only one is this color thay had! I just love it - such a perfect size for me, and a great compromise. (I was in LOVE with the white Ali, but knew it would be sooo hard for me to keep looking nice - and the brown with the white trim is just beautiful in person.) And for such a steal - only around $180-ish with tax! :yahoo:

my new love :heart:- ta dah!

Attachments

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
It was the Carlsbad, CA outlet - I posted some of the other things I found in the outlet thread.

Thx ladies!

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
WOW :wtf:That is one beautiful bag!! Sounds like a great deal too!!! Now you are killing me because I am going to Carlsbad, CA next week!!!! :yahoo:Exciting, but now I am dying knowing they had that!!! :crybaby: Any other fun things to share??

bethann

needs something new
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Ohio
Wow, that's really nice in person. I didn't like how it looked on the website, but the real life pics make the bag. Congrats!

kidlearner

Craving LV
Feb 26, 2007
Bay Area, CA
omigosh!!! That's so pretty!! Congrats on finding that at the outlet. I tell ya, you people have to stop showing your outlet purchases, I'm trying to save here!!:P

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Love that color combination! I've never seen it before, and it is REALLY pretty! Congrats!

Kilala

*Save*Lives*Adopt*
O.G.
Apr 21, 2007
Very pretty & a GREAT deal too! I'm looking to get the same bag. Keep us posted on how it works for you.