So excited! New Canvas Slim Flap...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Look what I found at the outlet yesterday! I got the Legacy canvas slim flap in the brown/parchment - the only one is this color thay had! I just love it - such a perfect size for me, and a great compromise. (I was in LOVE with the white Ali, but knew it would be sooo hard for me to keep looking nice - and the brown with the white trim is just beautiful in person.) And for such a steal - only around $180-ish with tax! :yahoo:

my new love :heart:- ta dah!

Attached Files:

2. :drool: Sooooo beautiful!!!

Which outlet did you go to?

I :heart: it!

3. Great deal!!! That's a very pretty bag....congrats!!

4. It was the Carlsbad, CA outlet - I posted some of the other things I found in the outlet thread.

Thx ladies!

5. WOW :wtf:That is one beautiful bag!! Sounds like a great deal too!!! Now you are killing me because I am going to Carlsbad, CA next week!!!! :yahoo:Exciting, but now I am dying knowing they had that!!! :crybaby: Any other fun things to share??

6. Wow, that's really nice in person. I didn't like how it looked on the website, but the real life pics make the bag. Congrats!

7. How fun is that!!!! Great find!!!

8. That is a GREAT bag! Congrats and enjoy!! :tup:

9. omigosh!!! That's so pretty!! Congrats on finding that at the outlet. I tell ya, you people have to stop showing your outlet purchases, I'm trying to save here!!:P

10. Very Pretty...

11. Love that color combination! I've never seen it before, and it is REALLY pretty! Congrats!

12. that is amazing!! congrats!

13. that's too cute!! What a great deal!

14. Very nice! Great outlet find!:yes:

15. Very pretty & a GREAT deal too! I'm looking to get the same bag. Keep us posted on how it works for you.