So excited! My first SO!

1. After thinking about it for months, I finally gave in and SO the Cabas Piano in Damier. I love the Cabas Piano and also the Damier print, so this is perfect, the SA said it would take up to 9 months for it to come. I just hope I get it before Christmas! :rolleyes:

2. Ohhhhh...congrats!!!! Sounds beautiful!

3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:love:

4. It sounds beautiful! Congrats on your first SO! Can't wait to see it when it arrives!

5. That's awesome. I wonder if they can do damier for Batignole vertical.

6. I heard that they don't do SO for newer styles until it's been out for at least a year or so....but who knows, they might come out with the Damier Cabas Piano next year, just like the Speedy!

7. wow, congrats!!

8. Ooooooh! I can see it in my head already! Congrats!

9. What an awesome SO, something I'd def want as a perma line piece. Congrats on ordering!

10. that's sounds great! can you let me know how much it cost you for the SO? i am interested in one myself. congratulations and i hope you get it before christmas!

11. hasn't the cabas piano been around for almost ever?

anyways, val, a special order is the regular price, plus 30%.

and to the OP, congrats! i can't wait for pics! :biggrin:

12. Wow! I can't wait to see it.

13. wow- sounds gorgeous! btw, why did you prefer it over the Chelsea? They seem pretty similar to me lol.

14. frozen7313 - The Cabas Piano has been around for a long time, just like the Speedy, which is why you can SO it. I asked the SA and they said that bags like the Batignolles and Popincourt (I wanted that in SO also) can't be SO because they are relatively new.

ValleyOppressed - I picked the Cabas Piano because of the size - it's perfect for me. The Chelsea is too big for me (I'm only 5' tall).

15. yea that's what i thought... lol. cuz you said later that you can only SO pieces that have been around for a while, and i'm like.. uhh.. isn't the piano like.. old? lol. no biggie, we're all on the same page.

i can't wait for pics! geeze 9 months.. it's like a pregnancy! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice