So excited...just invited to my first vip event

So, I get a phonecall from my fav SA to ask me if I would be interested in a vip event being held on June 12th...ahhhh yeah!!! :wlae: of course...I tried to contain my excitedment. I don't have all the details yet because I didn't get the invite in the mail yet...just the official word from the SA. Anyone know anything about the event in NYC on the 12th? Can't wait

I received an invite an event June 9-10 which was is F/W 07 preview. From what my SA told me, this event is for VIP customers and by appt. only. I called to confirm attendance and even had the nerve to ask "are you giving out VIP gifts, too?" She said she doubted it but would check for me.

Here is the funny thing - I had minor foot surgery today and knew the event was scheduled for the 9th. I asked the Dr. before I left his office, "do you think I can an out of town trip next weekend?" He said "sure, but just keep in mind I do not want you walking too much." I told him, "no problem, I'll be extra careful". Being a true LV fanatic, there is no way I am missing this event, believe me. :yes::yes: