So Excited-I'm In Love

Hemlock

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
Just fell in love with the EPI PASSY (black) at Saks. I had to restrain myself because it's cheaper to buy the bag from Eluxury.com and pay shipping rather than pay MI sales tax. Placed my order today and they said I'd have the bag next Tuesday. VERY happy!!! I've been searching for a new bag and when I saw it I knew. Now, all I need is the matching pochette (anyone selling a used Epi in black/silver-OK, I had to ask...LOL).

I got the PM....the GM was a little bigger than I would have wanted (but I did like the longer straps).

So happy......it's wonderful when you finally find what you've been looking for. I had no idea these were even out. My LV store just doesn't merchandise very well......it's sort of sad I spotted it at Saks instead of their store (which is in the same mall).

Just fell in love with the EPI PASSY (black) at Saks. I had to restrain myself because it's cheaper to buy the bag from Eluxury.com and pay shipping rather than pay MI sales tax. Placed my order today and they said I'd have the bag next Tuesday. VERY happy!!! I've been searching for a new bag and when I saw it I knew. Now, all I need is the matching pochette (anyone selling a used Epi in black/silver-OK, I had to ask...LOL).

Do you know about Rebates, Cash Back, Discount Coupons, Online Coupons - you could save an addl 3% or 4% or more depending on the promos going on!!!

I got the PM....the GM was a little bigger than I would have wanted (but I did like the longer straps).

So happy......it's wonderful when you finally find what you've been looking for. I had no idea these were even out. My LV store just doesn't merchandise very well......it's sort of sad I spotted it at Saks instead of their store (which is in the same mall).

what are your thoughts about the SA's at Sak's at Somerset? There is one SA w/dark hair (in her 20's or 30's) she is extremely nice and helpful....but there is 1 Asian lady who is so mean! Unless I am going to buy something, she makes me feel like I am wasting her time! I asked her the size of keepall - of which I was correct, and she's like that is called a Keepall - dah, I had wanted to confirm the size - I know what the duffle is called, ugh!!! LOL!!!

Congrats!!! Enjoy your new LV!!! :yahoo:

what are your thoughts about the SA's at Sak's at Somerset? There is one SA w/dark hair (in her 20's or 30's) she is extremely nice and helpful....but there is 1 Asian lady who is so mean! Unless I am going to buy something, she makes me feel like I am wasting her time! I asked her the size of keepall - of which I was correct, and she's like that is called a Keepall - dah, I had wanted to confirm the size - I know what the duffle is called, ugh!!! LOL!!!

Congrats!!! Enjoy your new LV!!! :yahoo:

Actually I feel the same way about the Saks SA's. The Asian lady scares me off....she's the reason I usually walk past the area. Alexandrea is very helpful. She really SOLD me on the bag because I got a good sense of what it holds and how I look with it. I feel bad I didn't buy from her......but tax savings is significant at that price.

Actually I feel the same way about the Saks SA's. The Asian lady scares me off....she's the reason I usually walk past the area. Alexandrea is very helpful. She really SOLD me on the bag because I got a good sense of what it holds and how I look with it. I feel bad I didn't buy from her......but tax savings is significant at that price.

Wow, glad to see I am not alone ~ wow, here I was just thinking it was me!! HA! HA! Too funny!!!

Alexa....- is she the one with dark hair? I think I vaguely recall that being her name? Yea, she is very nice!!! Although I did ask her about the mini-monogram speedy keychain that was out a couple of years ago - she looked at me like I was from Mars, as if they didn't exist - didn't bother me b.c I knew they existed and she probably wasn't around at the time...she's still vey nice!!!