So excited! I ordered this today.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. to go with my '07 aquamarine City bag......I'm sorry if I'm boring everyone to tears with my bag but I so love it. I had been looking at these coin purses from TailorTrash even before getting my Bal! She added this to her store today and I jumped on it.
    It's the smaller size so should be perfect for a City bag:loveeyes:

Attached Files:

2. Eniko's items are really beautiful and so well made, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have quite a few of her pieces as well, so glad that she started making them again!

3. Thanks CeeJay, she has a couple of new items up in her shop right now. I figured best not to wait because someone else will snatch it up! I'm glad to hear that about the quality of the product, I love having something unique on my bag.

4. Great pattern/colour choice! The blues will complement your bag beautifully!

5. Thanks so much muchstuff! I do hope they'll look great together!

6. Holy smokes that is a gorgeous addition for your beautiful Bal! I'm unfamiliar with TailorTrash but will definitely look up now. Oh, & you most certainly could never bore us w/ that stunning bag!!:loveeyes:

7. Thank you Kendie, I'm so excited to be able to add one of these to my bag. I hear they're getting harder to come by.

8. What???. That rogue is gorgeous, can you post the link please? :sweatdrop::drool:

9. That is so cute...it will go so well with your bag. :heart:

10. Thanks Dextersmom! I can't wait to get it!

11. Very cute. They remind me of what Balenciaga used to make.

12. We are rogue twins now, I wanted this for my turquoise work!:woot:

13. So cute ! I need one :graucho::greengrin: