So Excited--Got Some Accessories

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Over the weekend I exchanged my Spectator Sabrina in Silver/Grey for the Silver/Grey Madison Spectator Shoulder Bag, which I absolutely adore. The only bad thing is that it doesn't come with any matching accssories. Well, come to find out the little gold stripe towards the bottom of the bag between the off white section and the black stripe matches the Madison wristlet and mini skinny in brass/silver. Unfortunately it still has the brass, but at least the leather matches! So, here's what I got and I also tried to get some pics that show the area that matches.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I think you did very well!! Congrats!!

3. LOVE ALL OF THEM! i loooove the color - everything is so yummy in a natural color :smile:

4. Those are very cute. :tup:

5. I really like those colours! Enjoy:tup:

6. It definitely matches. Great choices!

7. Pretty! I love the silver!

8. very nice, hope you have a good time with it all

9. Wow I really love it It looks very good together

10. Looks gorgeous, I love the silver! Congrats!

11. :tup: So great together! Good eye!

12. Thanks ladies! I never would have put them together with the bag, but my SA picked up on the fact that the Spectator trim was the same silver as the Madison accessories. Gotta love the SAs that pick up on the little details.

13. Congrats, love them and the sparkle is great!

14. I love your Madison!!! Congrats

15. Beautiful! I always prefer stuff that coordinates rather than matches exactly so this looks great IMO! Congrats on your new goodies!