So EXCITED getting my first LV next week!!!!!

lv_obsessed

Currently obsessed with: Mulberry & Céline
O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
YAAAAAAAAYYYY:lol:

Next week I'm going on 'holidays' to Sydney with a friend and we're heading straight to LV!!! I've been after a mono speedy 25 for ages and will finally have it by the end of next week!!!!!!

So excited I could cry! My boyfriend thinks I'm a little crazy though, he just doesn't understand how these bags are worth every dollar!!!:love:

Were you guys just as excited when u got your 1st LV? I can picture me not letting go of it for like a month and probably will even sleep with it in my bed lol. :lol:

Ok maybe thats going a bit far....

I'm super excited for you! You're not crazy for wanting to snuggle in bed with your LV. In fact, when I got mine, I put the bag next to my bed so I could see it every time I woke up. Now that's crazy!!!!! I don't know what it is, but I think when women love something like that, it's a deep-seated psychological obsession. No cure. And who wants one??!!!

mselika said:
I'm super excited for you! You're not crazy for wanting to snuggle in bed with your LV. In fact, when I got mine, I put the bag next to my bed so I could see it every time I woke up. Now that's crazy!!!!! I don't know what it is, but I think when women love something like that, it's a deep-seated psychological obsession. No cure. And who wants one??!!!

*lol*....So true, so true!