so excited - doing an exchange tomorrow

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
i am exchanging my Pink Satchel for the Teal Francine - I am so excited!!!!

I will be sure to post pics (i know others have as well, but i am so excited....)

awwww.... why are you not keeping the pink satchel?

it just isnt me.... i dont know why, i cant quite put my finger on it, but for me its almost too pink...probably doesnt make sense...but i figure if i am not going to use it, someone else should and even though its more monies, i love my purple francine - but i really like the teal as well - i am so excited....

i really want to get the tan patent satchel when they are available again... i still have my burnt orange too - i love that bag...

i am sure i will walk out w/ a few additional smaller goodies too...i cant wait until 10:00 a.m. tomorrow... lol

it just isnt me.... i dont know why, i cant quite put my finger on it, but for me its almost too pink...probably doesnt make sense...but i figure if i am not going to use it, someone else should and even though its more monies, i love my purple francine - but i really like the teal as well - i am so excited....

i really want to get the tan patent satchel when they are available again... i still have my burnt orange too - i love that bag...

My store (Somerset Collection, Troy MI) still had tan last week and I saw one at The Parks Mall (Arlington, TX on Sunday).

If you really like tan, you can get one.

Good luck on your teal Francine.

I'm glad you're getting a bag you really like. There's nothing like not enjoying a bag you bought. You never know...you might see the tan patent satchel at the boutique tomorrow... :graucho:

I agree with the pink patent being a bit too much. I'm glad you're keeping the burnt orange though! And a teal Francine??? :drool: Excellent choice! I can't wait to see pics!