So excited - burnt orange should be here today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I havent been this excited about a new Coach bag in a long time! I love these pleated satchels and my burnt orange should be here today, and black tomorrow (or maybe today - they are both at the local Fed Ex right now, but the black isnt expected until tomorrow so I wont get my hopes up!) I really want to see the burnt orange color in person - I hope I really love it, because I want a spring one and a fall one (black). I'll post when it hopefully arrives later.

2. Cant wait to see pics

3. Ooooh, I can't wait to see pics! I'm so excited for you, that burnt orange color looks gorgeous from what I've seen so far. I seriously considered getting that one but decided I really do need a patent bag.

4. That's great! I can't wait to see your pics!!

I admit I was not so hot for these bags until I saw the burnt orange in person at the Coach store on Sat.!! It was a customer return, and as the guy said, just waiting for me to walk in and purchase it, lol! I admit it was SOOOOO hard not too, and if he had offered me the coupon, I would have bought it right there on the spot! Even DH liked it, although he hates the kiss lock thingy. I like the color a lot! I was afraid it would be the really dark brownish-orange, but it's not. I could go for a bit brighter orange, but I think this one is more neutral and will go with more. This is definitely my choice out of all of them! Or, I say that since I'm banning myself from anymore pink bags for a while, lol! I admit the pink patent is also calling me!! :P

5. very pretty color! Can't wait to see pics!

6. Exciting donnalynn! i can't wait to see it!

7. YEEEAH!! I also cannot wait to see pics! This is the color I think I would order............if I ordered one.

8. yay, can't wait for piccies!

9. Well, did it come??? I want to see pics too!!!

10. YAY! I think this will be the first one we see here on tpf. Can't wait.