So excited! (and sooo done for a while!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is one fabulous bag :drool: and half price...wow!!!!:yahoo:
    Congrats!!!:tup:
    Carley

2. Love that bag! Modelling pics please?!

3. Congratulations! Those are two gorgeous bags! Great deal in Nordstroms. My Nordstroms very rarely has anything good on the clearance table, but I check every time anyway!!

4. Ok ladies, here are lots of pics as promised. For reference I am about 5'6".

Presenting my lovely Elisa in walnut, with a couple folders and mt 3"x5" planner in the front pocket to give you an idea of the size. This bag measures about 17" L x 15.5" W x 3" D.

Attached Files:

• 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      35.5 KB
      Views:
    • 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      36.2 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      30 KB
      Views:
    • 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      43.8 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      53.6 KB
      Views:
  5. more...

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      59.6 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      55.4 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      38.7 KB
      Views:
  6. And my beautiful 06 Legacy shoulder bag in whiskey- all dressed up with my Legacy stripe ponytail scarf. :love:

Attached Files:

• 027.JPG
      027.JPG
      File size:
      41.6 KB
      Views:
    • 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      70.7 KB
      Views:
  7. Thanks for giving us the dimensions and pictures of the bag! It looks like it is the perfect size for carrying school/work papers and a laptop! I love the color as well! :tup:

8. As far as a school bag, this is definitely not light once I load it up with a folder and laptop because of the leather and the hardware, but the strap is surprisingly comfortable despite the rings and woven leather. Since it is the Elisa "slim" duffle it is not a very wide bag as far as depth, but unless you are carrying a laptop and tons of books I think it will work fine if you don't mind a heavy bag. I will be carrying a 14" laptop and notebook and maybe one smaller paperback, with my wallet, keys, and phone in the outer pockets for the most part.

(Sigh) Heavy, but so gorgeous and so worth it.

BTW the colors are closer to RL in the modeling pics for reference.

9. did they make an elisa that wasnt slim?

10. OMG!!! She looks wonderful on you! Congrats

11. Very pretty :yes:

12. Great deal on the Elisa! Congrats on both the Elisa and the whiskey shoulder ... both are lovely and they both look great on you!

13. i think you just made my fall in love with this bad even morelol

14. wow that didnt work lol me** and bag** is what i meant meant lol

15. What a great deal and the Elisa is a beautiful bag! you will enjoy her for sure!