SO Excited about my SO! (pics inside on page 6)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies

Called Paris to check if my SO went through, waited 5 mins whilst the lady put me on hold, and she said...

" Ok, Birkin 30 Goat Skin in Rose Shocking.............. with...... Interior in Iris.....and also Piping."

I was soo excited to hear this good news over the phone. I was not sure if the SA would place the order as when I was there, the SA did not put it down on order paper, just a note on a little notebook. I had my doubts about the order, but yes it went through. She said it should be ready for SS 2011. I am not too sure about it, but oh well.... I will wait for it!

Also asked for my sister's order.

Vert Anis/ Vert Veronese Combination Front Back in Vert Anis. Side Panels Strap and Handle in Veronese. 35cm!

I am sure it will take a good 12 months!:smile: But it is going to be worth the wait...

SO...I have 2 SO's coming my way! one from 2009 still pending the other from sept 2010!

Thanks for letting me share!

2. Good things come to those who wait!!

3. #3 Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    Congrats! Now the wait begins which is the hardest part......

But I am confused....isn't your 2009 SO order a Rose Shocking chevre birkin too in the same size? So you will have 2 Rose Shocking birkins of the same leather and size in your collection? Or you plan to sell one again like you sold your 2009 S.O. Soleil Birkin? Hope not!! :biggrin:

Anyways, the more the merrier. Congrats again and hope you and your "sis" get your orders soon.

4. my 2009 SO- Birkin LINING is in ROSE SHOCKING:smile:
    2010 SO- the bag is in ROSE SHOCKING

haha

im keeping both bags for sure!:smile:

5. A big congratulations! Rose shocking is a beautiful color, a definite must have for pink lovers!

6. Perfect combo - rose shocking and iris. Can't wait to see pics of it!!!

7. Hahaha...now that makes more sense. You're really into Rose Shocking...!:biggrin: It's a nice color indeed.

I'm now waiting to see too if my 2 SOs can become 4! :graucho:

8. That's great news :nuts:! I'm already looking forward to your reveal(s) next year :biggrin:.

9. That's fantastic! Can't wait to see it. It's going to be stunning.

10. ilovecocochanel,
    I can feel your joy oceans and continents apart, and thanks for sharing the good news!

11. WOW, you do unbelievably well in placing SO's at FSH - I salute you! Can't wait to see them

12. Wonderful News!

13. Happy for you!

14. Ilovecocochanel - Congrats on getting the SO thru. Now thinking back and seeing all the color combos that people are using, I could have added a bit more other than having an orange lining over Etoupe for my SO. My local H store got the order approved in April and they asked for October delivery. Now that October is around the corner, I wonder if I'm lucky enough to get in by December. Would be nice to get it for Christmas.

When do you think that your 2009 SO will come ?

15. :woohoo: I am so excited for you :woohoo: