So excited about my new purchases! eeek! did I make good choices?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im picking these up tomorrow and will post pics and modeling shots when I get them!
    Im a little bit nervous to spend all this money at once, am I making good choices!! ???????? please help.
    I currently only own a speedy 30 in mono and love it.

Damier speedy 30
    palermo PM

Attached Files:

2. Great choices! Congrats.

3. Lovely choices! The Palermo PM is so versatile. I love the Damier Speedy because of the low maintenance. Congrats!

4. speedy 30!! =)
    I like the palermo, but only GM!

5. I definitely will use the damier now in the fall and all winter long, the palermo I just think is so pretty and feminine and Ill love to wear it in better weather days. :smile:
    I bought 2 coach bags and am taking them back, to use the money for my true lvoes! :smile:

6. i'm not a palermo fan, but i think it is a nice compliment to your other bags. :smile:

7. You made great choices, love them both. Enjoy!!!

8. They are great choices! Then you'll have a rainy-day bag as well as a shoulder bag... or you could always get the Trevi instead :tup:

9. I like the trevi, but its not in my budget at the moment :sad:

10. Oh I meant if you chose the Trevi instead of getting the other 2.. it's about the same, no?

11. Great choice can't wait to see! :biggrin:

12. Great choices. I really like the Palermo PM - it looks great with the strap or hand held. A Speedy is always a great choice. Congrats!

13. I like your choices. Can't wait to see pics!

14. Congratulations on both beauties

15. great choice! can't wait for pics! congrats!