So excited about my new GHD plus COUPON CODE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I am so excited I just wanted to share with you all! I'm bouncing up and down in my seat at work, LOL!

I've been wanting a GHD after hearing everyone else talk about how awesome they are, and I've been looking all over the 'net to find the best price from a reputable seller. I really wanted the new Pure (the glossy white one) but couldn't justify the price (I almost bought one off Amazon but decided at the last minute I was too afraid of getting a fake).

Anyway, I finally found one cheaper ($265 vs $295 at Sephora or $270 at GHD) at a site called frizzy2silky.com I was a bit hesitant at first because I hadn't heard of it, but I searched on here and found a couple of good reviews from fellow tPFers, and also Googled it but didn't see it listed on the "known scammer" sites.

Then I Googled coupon codes for the site, and found one for 5% off (the code is frizzy2silky). On my $265.50 purchase, the coupon code saved me $13.65, plus I got the free shipping because it was over $50.

Anyway, I just wanted to share how excited I am to be getting my GHD, in the color I wanted, for just $252.23!

(Because I'm always paranoid, I'll still be going over the 22-point checklist on eBay about how to spot a fake GHD, just in case, LOL!)

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Congrats! I'm always excited when I get deals

3. Heyyy, that's great! Saving money is always a good thing ;)