So excited about my first little Fendi!

Heart Star

O.G.
Jan 20, 2013
Anyone around for a reveal?
This little gem took a lot of time and effort on my part to get into my hands after FedEx lost it for a month! :mad::cursing:
I had zero hope it would ever get to me but miraculously it did :yahoo:

I'm so happy for you, Heart Star! :happydance: And such a miracle that you finally got it! :tup: Huge congrats! Your Monser wallet is super adorable! :hbeat: (I have the key case and I love it.)

Thank you so much crisbac! :biggrin: It was for sure a miracle that I finally got it!! I had been on the hunt for a smaller/french wallet for a LONG time and when I finally found the perfect one for me I was so thrilled...and then for it to go missing??? Crushing :crybaby:
The whole fiasco definitely makes me appreciate how much I love the wallet even more:love::love::heart:

Reactions: crisbac
Lost in transit for a whole month? That's insane! On the bright side though, that monster wallet is gorgeous :cloud9: Congrats!

Thank you! :happydance: It's in perfect condition - even though it was MIA for over a month. I was really worried it would show up damaged... after I learned it was found.
I am super thrilled with it, so thanks again :drinks:

PS - please ignore the inadvertent advertising for Fashionphile on my post...I'm not super impressed with how they handled the situation along with FedEx! :no: