So excited - a little epi mandarin is coming my way!

oh so lovely

Nov 6, 2006
Was browsing ebay randomly and totally happened upon a new with tags LV Epi Dhanura in Mandarin. I figured I would place a bid and see what happens and as of this afternoon the bag now belongs to me for only $400!

I am so super excited because I have always adored the mandarin color and have always kicked myself for never purchasing anything in it when it was available! I hope I adore the bag as the style's been discontinued for a few years and I've never seen it in person. However, given the price and color, I figured it was a rare opportunity - so I took it!

thanks everyone! will try to post pics when it arrives...will be quasi-stalking the postman for the next few days :smile:

also - thanks to TPF, i knew what q's to ask the seller - i had her send me pics of the date code, etc. that weren't posted in the auction listing b/c she had no idea they even existed

will do once it arrives - i had wanted to, but the pictures hadn't all arrived with enough time to have it done on here before the auction ended. crossing my fingers that it's good - was so nervous to purchase LV on ebay... i saw pics of the zipper pull, date code, internal LV "made in" leather sign, tags and dust bag + owner said she purchased it from SF Union Square store herself and just never used it. here's hoping!!