So excited - a little epi mandarin is coming my way!

oh so lovely

Nov 6, 2006
Was browsing ebay randomly and totally happened upon a new with tags LV Epi Dhanura in Mandarin. I figured I would place a bid and see what happens and as of this afternoon the bag now belongs to me for only $400!

I am so super excited because I have always adored the mandarin color and have always kicked myself for never purchasing anything in it when it was available! I hope I adore the bag as the style's been discontinued for a few years and I've never seen it in person. However, given the price and color, I figured it was a rare opportunity - so I took it!

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
Epi in Mandarin is gorgeous! Congrats and post pics when it arrives!

oh so lovely

Nov 6, 2006
thanks everyone! will try to post pics when it arrives...will be quasi-stalking the postman for the next few days :smile:

also - thanks to TPF, i knew what q's to ask the seller - i had her send me pics of the date code, etc. that weren't posted in the auction listing b/c she had no idea they even existed

oh so lovely

Nov 6, 2006
will do once it arrives - i had wanted to, but the pictures hadn't all arrived with enough time to have it done on here before the auction ended. crossing my fingers that it's good - was so nervous to purchase LV on ebay... i saw pics of the zipper pull, date code, internal LV "made in" leather sign, tags and dust bag + owner said she purchased it from SF Union Square store herself and just never used it. here's hoping!!