SO emergency :-)) ! advice needed from tpf's fashion consultants !!

If I am doing an SO I go with a contrast lining, you can always get a solid colored Kelly. Most people never get the opportunity to place a special order, so this is a chance to make the bag truly unique. I'm not sure what shades of gray are available, but it would be beautiful with BE.

Reactions: GNIPPOHS
I ordered a very simple bag and tried not to get anxious because of the creative choices other people have made. I ordered raisin chevre, gris perle lining, PHW in the same size/style as I already have (K28 sellier). I've second guessed myself repeatedly, but I keep going back to the fact that I know I want to own this bag. There are plenty of beautiful choices out there, and an SO is not the be all and end all. Would I like another SO? Sure. Will I be sad if I never get another one? Of course. BUT, there are plenty of wonderful non-SOs in my future that will make me happy.
In other words, don't worry about it.

Thank you so much ! It is absolutely gorgeous ! I would never dare to get such combo but I admire it !

So end of the story so far : i called back the super Nice sa who assisted me yesterday, she pulled out the swatches in chevre to put them aside the be togo and matte silver hardware and i finally went for etain since she told me it was going to be a true grey, no brown undertone like étoupe, less fragile than mouette. She also proposed bleu nuit which i considered but my heart was set on etain since she described it as a shade lighter than graphite. I really want to thank you all for your Quick response and encouragement ! Wish you all the best !

Thank you so much ! It is absolutely gorgeous ! I would never dare to get such combo but I admire it !

So end of the story so far : i called back the super Nice sa who assisted me yesterday, she pulled out the swatches in chevre to put them aside the be togo and matte silver hardware and i finally went for etain since she told me it was going to be a true grey, no brown undertone like étoupe, less fragile than mouette. She also proposed bleu nuit which i considered but my heart was set on etain since she described it as a shade lighter than graphite. I really want to thank you all for your Quick response and encouragement ! Wish you all the best !
Yay! So happy for you, excited to see the bag when it arrives. To be super honest, this is my most "complicated" SO! Hahaha!

Reactions: Orangefanatic

Sounds perfect, @Folledesac! Very classy combination, indeed.

Ok here you go. I have definitely posted my bag somewhere before. HTH!

View attachment 3620196
[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]
My heart just skipped a beat!! I am desperate for electric blue!!!!!! Have it on my "wishlist" with my boutique but i am not very good at this waiting game!!! My new SA (as my longtime SA just left the) said "oh maybe we could SO one for you" but then when I mentioned I kust picked up my SO from last season....she said "oh then no"....my heart broke....

Reactions: periogirl28