So Embarassing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was out the other day and a gust of wind blew up my skirt. I was wearing a tiny white thong that barely covered myself.

About 20 people must have seen me

2. We have all had something happen to us too. My daughter wears a uniform skirt to school. I make her wear shorts under it. I always think of her walking up the stairs. Sorry this happened to you, I am sure you aren't alone.

3. I have a hard time getting out of a car (while staying covered in a knee-length skirt) so I can't imagine how people do it with an ass-ruffle of a skirt. That's just got to be a skill. (I KNOW Paris Hilton doesn't but there's got to be other celebrities that wear REALLY short skirts.)

4. Keep a cardigan or a shawl in the car. Put it on the lap and shift both legs out before lifting urself out of the seat.

5. That's happened to me too but guess what----it happened when while I was walking across a zebra crossing!!!!

Everyone is their cars had a good laugh! I was an embarassment on parade!

6. Do you have a nice ass?? If so its not embarrasing! HEe Hee..however, if you have a chunky ass with cellulite and you are wearing a thong..my condolences! :smile:

Dont worry. No one knew who you were..did they?

7. ^SELENA!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!

I look at it positively ..being that you probably made some guys day..LMAO...

8. :roflmfao: Selena - thats classic!

Sorry to hear that happened....but I wouldnt worry about it. You will probably never see those people ever again. :flowers:

9. OK, I'm probably going to sound dumb here, but does a "zebra crossing" mean something else or is it literally a zebra crossing? I'm picturing a safari park here. :P

10. I love it when women think they can walk over those subway grates and not catch a breeze up their skirt.

I saw this really not young woman wearing one of those peasant skirts..s he walked over a great and WHOOOOSH! up went the skirt and all I saw was saggy ass granny panties.

This has happened to me... i was wearing cute black boy shorts though... it's embarassing... but i'm sure a lot of guys got a rise out of it for a second.

;)

11. its not so embarssing with pants, i was wearing a thong that barely covered me and was slightly see through and it was a view from the front that most people got to see

12. If you want to avoid this type of embarassment wear something that covers your ass,this is a no brainer :lol: .
    If on the other hand if you have an ass worthy of a thong don't sweat it :graucho: .

13. I agree, plus you know you like the attention. :P

14. i have a lovely ass but that doesnt mean i want people to see it

i am quite a shy girl

15. If so, then I'm surprised you'd consider not wearing a bra with that see thru dress you posted about on that other thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice