so dumb it's funny

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i had to share this with you -- i was surfing eBay today to check out recent listings and noticed two underpriced ostrich kellys which i can only presume are fakes. but here's the thing -- the listing seller has -1 feedback! what kind of rocket scientist lists with a -1 feedback? it's not like it would be difficult to re-regiseter and at LEAST be a 0 seller . . . .

so like watching a train-wreck i just had to find out more. the ONLY feedback is from a buyer who warns us -- in two languages no less -- "ATTENTION THIS MEMBER IS A SWINDLER, ATTENTION CE MEMBRE EST UN ESCROC"

and that's when i lost it. :lol: :roflmfao:

yeah, sure -- why wouldn't i buy those two bags? even if the seller's unjustly accused of being "un escroc," he's probably not smart enough to fill out the mailing labels.

eBay: Hermes Ostrich Kelly Bag - Pre-owned (item 330047421062 end time Nov-14-06 05:24:57 PST)

2. This and the previous 'Hermes air-bag story' ..:roflmfao: ..... sooooo funny:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

3. Lololol!!!

4. Oh geez...this person seems like a good candidate for one of those Darwin awards.

5. Dressage Queen - thanks for the laugh - I'm still cracking up as I write this.

But you left out the best part: it seems that the bag has developed a lovely patination over the years........is that a word?:upsidedown:

6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

7. wow, some people...:shrugs:
    Beautiful leather quality though!:wtf: :Push: :yucky:

8. Very dumb indeed.

PS: when will eBay shopping be clean and stress-free? (wishful thinking)

9. DQ, I was laughing at the same seller this morning. I just wonder who on earth would take a chance on him? Crazy....

10. wow, what a seller...

11. eBay never ceases to amaze...nor lack in entertainment value.

12. OMG!!!! I spit wine all over myself with this one......I'm still laughing! Thank you DQ for throwing a little humour my way today.....Geez...too, too funny....what a complete dork this guy is!!!!

13. Well, he does offer money back... Hmmm...what do you think the chances of that are???

14. i didn't even know a -1 exisited! :nuts: :roflmfao:

15. :weird: Isn't A-1 a sauce?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice