So does Ebay actually check a listing for authenticity?

You've got to be kidding me! There are stores on ebay with the words, "designer-like" and "replicas" in their title. I watched a program on ebay a few months ago when Meg Whitman was still there. She was giving a seminar somewhere in Europe and announced to the people attending that if ebay were a country, it would be the seventh richest. I guess they just can't afford to hire full time people who do nothing all day but authenticate questionable items. I mean how hard is it when they see an LV that sold for $39.99 or when they see the word "designer-like" in the title. I know, someone pulled my string here but this is something I will never be able to accept. The question isn't do they check for authenticity but why are some allowed and some are ended? Idiots if you ask me.:nuts:

This happened to me recently. I listed a Kate Spade handbag that I had purchased a few years ago as an auction. Within the day it was removed and was called a fake. I was shocked because I see "designer-like" and replica listed on there all the time and they seem to get away with it. I have an authentic item and it gets delisted? I emailed them about it and I still have not received an answer back. I even lost my listing fee's in that mess.:cursing:

I emailed them too, it says they will get back to you in 72hrs or so if I remember correctly, but it took them 10 days to get back to me. And the email is like a genetic one like you get it from FAQ.

This happened to me recently. I listed a Kate Spade handbag that I had purchased a few years ago as an auction. Within the day it was removed and was called a fake. I was shocked because I see "designer-like" and replica listed on there all the time and they seem to get away with it. I have an authentic item and it gets delisted? I emailed them about it and I still have not received an answer back. I even lost my listing fee's in that mess.:cursing: