So does anyone use a camera case... to hold cameras? *Poll*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you use your camera case to hold your DSLR camera?

1. Yes :)

2. No :(

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Well DSLRs specifically

:P

2. The Chanel camera alone is not sturdy enough nor does it have the proper paddings to protect the camera from damage. However, if the camera is placed inside its own padded camera case, then it should be fine. How big is your camera with case? To give you an example, my Canon digit camera and case fit inside my reissue 227 and jumbo without any problem, but the bags become bulky and heavy for my liking.

3. I can fit my DSLR into my jumbos. That's what I do if I need to bring the camera out. I don't own a Chanel camera bag.

4. Interestingly I have used my camera bag to carry my dslr camera. and it works pretty well. don't know if i'd use my jumbo for that!

5. If I had a DSLR- I might:P I love my camera cases (have medium and large)

6. Well I'm anticipating the Nikon D7000, so it's not small, but definitely not one of the larger DSLRs :smile: