So does anyone know the bag I bought?

1. Went to NM to buy a Chanel and couldn't fnd exactly what I wanted - on the way out of the store, I stopped at the Marc Jacobs display and I have never been attracted to MJ bags. So I see this bag that captivates me - it's the "dome" I don't know if anyone has ever heard of it but I couldn't leave the store without it - I am a new MJ fan!!!!!!!!! P.S. This bag has white piping, it is black but has tortoishell and gold on the chains - I have not seen such a stunning bag in a very long time - I am in love!

Shrink MJ.jpg The one to show.jpg
  2. More photos -

Use this one also.jpg Yes 1.jpg send this.jpg
  3. SuzyZ, I believe it's Fall 06's Capra Satchel ($1350; from Capra line).
    Resort 06's Lou ($1200; from Bal Harbour line) looks quite similar too.

4. Thank you bag lover - it did cost $1350.00 - why is it that no one at NM knew the name of the bag??? Only purse forum people seem to know names ?

5. Thank you bag lover - it did cost $1350.00 - why is it that no one at NM knew the name of the bag??? Only purse forum people seem to know names ?

6. Congrats, that bag is beautiful! Is it roomy? Sometimes bags are bigger IRL than in photos... It looks big!

7. SusyZ, I read your postings so fast during my a break from work today that I forgot to congratulate you. Capra Satchel is a gorgeous bag, enjoy! =) Congrats!!!! =)

We are purse lovers, that's why we know the names of our bags. =)

8. It's very roomy, as a matter of fact, it looked even better with my stuff in it ( which the SA let me do before I bought it) It is an amazing bag, I must say!!

9. Dear Bag.Lover - you are so sweet to congratulate me - I really feel like I made a great purchase, like I found a special bag that is elegant. I think it is better to let your bags find you. I never have buyers regret when I do that. I appreciate your kind words.

10. Congratulations! It's such a classy bag. Love it.

11. Suzy!! What a pretty bag!! Major congrats!:yes:

12. Thanks - This bag HAS to be seen IRL to be appreciated!, I never thought I could like an MJ bag quite this much. I keep looking over at it in admiration!!

13. your Capra Satchel is GORGEOUS!!! congrats!

14. That is TDF!!!! Congrats & Enjoy!! :heart: Emmy

15. That's a beauty of a bag Suzy! I love it! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice