SO dissatisfied. Please do NOT go to STONY POINT LV in Va. Read on for LONG story.

Umm - despite feeling upset for you about poor service and potential racial discrimination is it proper to name peple, especially whilst indentifying the stores they work at?

I am by no mean condoning their behaviour - there is no excuse for direct or indirect discrimination of any form.However, naming and shaming in a public forum when those named may have no means by which to knowingly state their version of events seems unjust.

Just my tuppence - ha-penny.

i'm curious to know why you keep going back to this store, when most of the employees there including the manager seem to have some issues. why not exchange at another store? why keep giving these people your business? and whether or not your mother frequently returns can be easily proven through their computer system or your credit card statement. if they're lying, you better eff that store up..

so the OP cries discrimination but gives no proof....at least post your real name so the BBB can investigate this alleged discrimination:thinking:

We don't encourage members to publicly post personal and private information

Please keep drama off this thread

I agreed with you 100%! I have returned and exchange a few times and rightfully so under LV policy.

i've heard if you return or exchange too often, you could get blacklisted...that's why i consider every single purchase i've made over 3 days or more before buying the bag...

also it's probably just this store and alice who's racially biased....i'm asian, i'm just out of my teens and i've never been treated badly at any of the LVs i've been to, all across asia and europe and here in vancity...

i do feel bad for you OP, try changing it at another store...also check http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/fantastic-sas-581662.html, it might have names of better SAs in your area :smile:

I'm sorry this happened to you, OP! I am Asian as well and have gotten the same kind of discrimination. I know how you feel. For that very reason, I will never go to Neiman Marcus in Chevy Chase, MD. As you can see, I am also from the DMV area!

Like others have said, I wouldnt go back to that LV. I would go to another location. The LV SAs in Neiman Marcus at Tyson's Galleria have always been great! I recommend you go there for your LV needs! :yes:

And another thing, I especially hate it when I see people being rude to my mother! :rant::mad::cursing::nono:

i'm curious to know why you keep going back to this store, when most of the employees there including the manager seem to have some issues. why not exchange at another store? why keep giving these people your business? and whether or not your mother frequently returns can be easily proven through their computer system or your credit card statement. if they're lying, you better eff that store up..

while not the OP I still pop into this LV because its the only one in the area. after Richmond the closest LV is about 2 hrs away in Tysons. we're kinda between a rock in a hard place here. I stopped purchasing from this LV but will go in to check to see whats new or try on a bag before I order from another store.

Just thought I'd bum this thread because I visited the store while home over the holidays. This is the first time I've really gone into the store since my girls have left, and I have to stay I got some great service!

They must have hired some new people, because I got talked to right away, was shown the new vernis colors and the new bags. I even got to see the Empreinte line. I didn't see Alice there, but it was New Year's day, so she was probably off.