so disgusted

1. Yesterday I saw this on craigslist..
    the seller posted a bluejean birkin 35cm..with lots of detail pictures..front..side..back..inside..everything..
    as I was getting impressed how it's actually possible to find an authentic bag on craigslist..I noticed the pictures were from 2 bags!
    one was tone on tone thread..the other one was the white/bluejean contrasting stitching....guess the seller didn't notice...
    so my guess is..he/she doesn't even have the bag..the pictures were all stolen..:throwup:

2. yup. that's horrible. some people just have no morals whatsoever.:shrugs:

3. That's terrible :rant:

That's why everyone should watermark their picture.

4. :censor: :mad:

That is just horrible!

5. Makes me sick...ugh.

6. Oh Man....I actually never thought of looking on Craigs List for an Hermes bag....I tell you I only trust people on this Forum and a few very well respected re-sellers - in fact other than directly at the boutique I won't buy from anyone else!

And Craigs List just gives me the willys.....

7. And not just because of the fakes... I've read some of the ads on there :throwup: Perverts and wackos.

8. ewwww:yucky:

hehe but isn't it intersting how that guy traded a house w/ a red paper clip.

9. ^ totally. when i first read about it on the fashion mag, my initial reaction - was "ok, dream big". but when BBC announced that he was actually successful a couple days later, i literally almost fell off my chair. the power of the internet!

10. I'd like to trade a red paperclip for a Kelly bag...anyone interested???? LMAO!!!!

11. Shoot, I'll even trade TWO red paperclips for a Kelly...:wlae: :wlae:

12. Ok...What? What? What's all this about a paper-clip and a house???? :sos:

I'm so missing something.....:shrugs:

13. :roflmfao: :lol: :graucho: :lol:

14. shopmom:

this guy traded a house w/ one red paper clip..took him a year with 14 trades..but he made it..
    http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

15. That's a pretty cool story. I've been hoping I could trade an emerald and diamond ring for something great, but I didn't even know how to get started. Maybe I need a blog.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice